It's really late now and I can't seem to get myself to sleep! arh! These days I've been sleepin like 2+am (almost 3am) and waking up like 11+am (almost noon)!! This is NOT GOOD at all! I can't seem to sleep early..Insomnia gets to me! Only for a while.. then I just drop dead asleep! ha ha! hmm training yesterday was good! Good because I can feel me neck, shoulders, back, arms and tummy aching like mad! When there's PAIN, there's GAIN! hah! At least that's what I think. Heck! I'm always in pain! But I don't see the gain! Except on on the weighing scale! hahah!

Okay anyways...I'm skipping tomorrow's training which starts like 10.30am and ends at like 3+pm.

I'm havin' this urge to eat and eat and eat and eat again! I have to stop stop stop! I need to lose lose lose weight!
hahaha I sound like a girl! ...a cute one .... o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment